May 6 - 12, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you are struggling to keep up. Lots of calls, e-mails, and requests have to be handled, and that's just before lunch. Give yourself a break. You can only accept so many opportunities before your schedule is filled to overflowing. Your home may not be perfect yet (still more work to do on that project), but it's in good enough shape to make banana split cream puffs, which are kind of like little sandwiches for your ice cream, pineapple, strawberries, bananas, and hot fudge. Nice one!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe