May 6 - 12, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
You're always looking for ways to be healthier, and this week you have an amazing idea. Why not sneak in extra servings of fruits and vegetables throughout the day so you aren't loading up at dinner? One way is to make grilled Portobello mushrooms. They can be mixed into rice dishes, served as a side, or even made into a super-healthy burger with barely any calories at all! You're pretty smart. But you knew that.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500