May 20 - 26, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about how to marshal the material of your dreams and psychic flashes, which may be giving you a lot of information about how to handle things. Karmically, you're reaping what you've sown. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, but it might point out where you need to become more aware. Food never lies, so if you're headed into the kitchen, check out baked teriyaki chicken, which adds a kick of Asian flavor with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe