May 20 - 26, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about how to marshal the material of your dreams and psychic flashes, which may be giving you a lot of information about how to handle things. Karmically, you're reaping what you've sown. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, but it might point out where you need to become more aware. Food never lies, so if you're headed into the kitchen, check out baked teriyaki chicken, which adds a kick of Asian flavor with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season