Jun 17 - 23, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is all about the fixed energy populating your chart now. This can mean that you or someone else is dug into your position very deeply and may find it hard to compromise. Still, relationships are important and need cultivating. Invite a friend for an impromptu lunch or healthy dinner. Honey-soy broiled salmon combines scallions, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, ginger, and sesame seeds - so quick and easy! They're sure to return the favor soon.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now