Jun 17 - 23, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about some of the personal and spiritual work you've been doing on yourself that is finally starting to bear fruit. For a while you may have been scared that it was all for naught, but now you're seeing a distinct change in the way you feel about yourself and how others perceive you. Knowing yourself isn't an exercise in narcissism. It's a way of connecting to the divine. Another way is with chocolate bread pudding, best made with crusty French bread!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair