Jun 17 - 23, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week it's all about handling some tough energies in the Zodiac. You're being pushed in a certain direction, and for you that's toward home and your deepest inner emotions. It may not always be the most pleasant terrain to navigate, but it's necessary or the Universe wouldn't ask you to do it. Spruce up what you can and make it as homey as possible with mini open-faced steak sandwiches on garlic bread with aged Provolone and parsley oil. Everyday elegance, indeed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014