Jun 24 - 30, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about how to deal with all the incredible energy you feel inside and around you. It's a good time to socialize even if your regular crowd isn't all that inspired by the same old things you normally do. Shake things up by making dessert the most important meal of the day. S'more brownies have the same chocolatey goodness of brownies but with a graham cracker crust and marshmallow topping. Seconds are optional, but just try to resist.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now