Jul 15 - 21, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have a few planets that are causing problems. No one's saying what they mean or meaning what they say, so it's best to cultivate patience. Reaching out to friends and family will help blunt the slings and arrows of the world, as will inviting a small group over for a feast. Elaine's Sweet and Tangy Loose Beef BBQ takes chuck roast, slow cooks it for several hours, and makes it fall off the bone. Divine? Yes, and all for you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now