Aug 19 - 25, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have an opportunity to connect with romance, fun, family, and friends, thanks to fruitful astrological aspects. You aren't thinking about stressful topics, or you're able to shuffle them to the back of the deck. Why not organize an impromptu gathering at your place featuring French Market Meatloaf? This spicier version of the classic adds Cajun sausage, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and spices to ground beef, breadcrumbs, beef broth, and eggs. So simple! Tomato gravy ramps it up a notch.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair