Sep 9 - 15, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may be very sensual in your outlook. Food, after all, is for nurturing our bodies. But this week, given the stars' alignments, you see the wisdom in pure, old-fashioned taste. What's delicious is anything straight from the ground this week, so check out your local farmer's market to see what's there. Honeycrisp apples can be turned into a delicious sauce for roast pork, and acorn squash is wonderful with orange and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse