Sep 9 - 15, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may be very sensual in your outlook. Food, after all, is for nurturing our bodies. But this week, given the stars' alignments, you see the wisdom in pure, old-fashioned taste. What's delicious is anything straight from the ground this week, so check out your local farmer's market to see what's there. Honeycrisp apples can be turned into a delicious sauce for roast pork, and acorn squash is wonderful with orange and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations