Sep 9 - 15, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may be very sensual in your outlook. Food, after all, is for nurturing our bodies. But this week, given the stars' alignments, you see the wisdom in pure, old-fashioned taste. What's delicious is anything straight from the ground this week, so check out your local farmer's market to see what's there. Honeycrisp apples can be turned into a delicious sauce for roast pork, and acorn squash is wonderful with orange and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe