Sep 23 - 29, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been some time since you've made some dinner at home (preferring instead to frequent restaurants, cafes, and bistros), this is the week to dust off those pots and pans. Though the stars may be bringing some stress in your career sector, you're in exactly the right headspace to make your triumphant return. Imagine polite applause as you tenderize those cutlets and julienne those vegetables. It doesn't matter if you're all alone in the house. It's a pretty incredible moment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now