Sep 23 - 29, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' movement around your sign now may make you feel invincible, especially in the kitchen. If it's been too long since you put a lot of physical exertion into your cooking, this is a great week to get back to it. Rolling and kneading dough for fresh baked baguettes (or even homemade ravioli) helps to get out some of your work stress. Forego the hand mixer in favor of some serious chopping, dicing, whipping, and de-boning. Now that's a workout.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations