Sep 23 - 29, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
No matter where you go, there you are. This could be your motto this week, as you travel the globe in your mind. Rather than pulling out old pictures and scrapbooks to remember your last vacation, why not prepare a signature dish from that country? Arroz con pollo may bring tears to your eyes, remembering Puerto Vallarta, and spicy massaman curry with duck may leave you hankering to return to Thailand. Don't worry, you'll go back soon. For now, eat and remember.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500