Nov 25 - Dec 1, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the week has a decidedly powerful feel, as the stars form a harmonious aspect with your Sun. Travel and foreign lands are likely to be on your mind most of all right now, and you may be planning a cooking trip through the south of France (lucky!) or just cooking your way through the country via your favorite cookbook. Julia Child, of course, is famous for French cooking, but what about Jacques Pepin, Anthony Bourdain, or Eric Ripert? All are simply divine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block