Nov 25 - Dec 1, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the week has a decidedly powerful feel, as the stars form a harmonious aspect with your Sun. Travel and foreign lands are likely to be on your mind most of all right now, and you may be planning a cooking trip through the south of France (lucky!) or just cooking your way through the country via your favorite cookbook. Julia Child, of course, is famous for French cooking, but what about Jacques Pepin, Anthony Bourdain, or Eric Ripert? All are simply divine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair