Nov 25 - Dec 1, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
When it comes to food, you may be a bit on the utilitarian side, preferring to gain nutrition benefits rather than taste. But this week, you're thinking as much about the way you come off as how you experience your food. Even though the weather is chilly outside doesn't mean that you can't grill indoors using a grill pan or portable. Achiote-grilled turkey breast with tomatoes, chiles, and mint is life-affirming, even for the taste-challenged among us.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now