Monthly Love Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
The unattached Gemini meeting someone on October 5 could be so enchanted that you let him or her do all the talking. By the New Moon on October 15, there's a danger of losing control and drifting into a relationship without too much effort - whether you're attached or not. The October 29 Full Moon in your house of behind-the-scenes activity means the two of you could be out of sight and making promises to each other. This knowledge could leak out and come as a jolt to your pals. The usually carefree Gemini seldom keeps secrets, so this one is a real revelation.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?