Monthly Love Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
With your ruler Neptune in your sign as the year begins, the deep creative energy that springs up can be inspirational. The New Moon of January 11 in your house of love has you thinking you have been too cautious and need to let your feelings loose. The frisky cosmic energy in the air seduces you into letting your hair down and flirting outrageously. The Full Moon of January 26 signals two weeks of dramatic new ways of interacting with a partner. Jupiter turns direct on January 30 and you feel certain you're on the right track with this newfound love.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style