Monthly Love Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
With your ruler Neptune in your sign as the year begins, the deep creative energy that springs up can be inspirational. The New Moon of January 11 in your house of love has you thinking you have been too cautious and need to let your feelings loose. The frisky cosmic energy in the air seduces you into letting your hair down and flirting outrageously. The Full Moon of January 26 signals two weeks of dramatic new ways of interacting with a partner. Jupiter turns direct on January 30 and you feel certain you're on the right track with this newfound love.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season