Monthly Love Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Although you're short on words and abhor taking risks, the February 10 New Moon brings out an aggressive attitude that you try to mask. A new prospective love interest that you meet through a friend is drawn in by your determined attention. Beware that a high stress level doesn't trigger a disagreement before romance even has a chance. On February 25 you can't hide your excitement at this new romantic interest, and that intensity you've been trying to hide emerges. Mercury turns retrograde in your house of love as the month closes, and it could seem like you can't speed up this relationship, much as you'd like to.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block