Monthly Love Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Both the year and month start out with two important planets, Venus and Jupiter, retrograde, which means there will be some restrictions and tests of faith when it comes to your love life. The Sun moves into free-flowing, visionary Aquarius on January 19, however, and for the next four weeks or so you should be able to approach romantic situations with innovation and creativity. Things really get going at the end of the month. As you celebrate the New Aquarius Moon and the start of the Chinese New Year on January 31, personal relationships are surrounded by positive, forward-moving energy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair