Apr 9 - 15, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your intellectual side needs to be stimulated. Hanging out in bookstores, libraries, or a coffee shop near a local college are all good places to meet potential new loves. Try not to come across as arrogant midweek, especially if you're having a conversation about a topic you know a great deal about. Confidence is good, but nobody likes a showoff. Listen more than you talk on a date this weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all