Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If invitations aren't coming your way, make some of your own. If you're afraid to make the first move, you'll miss out on some great opportunities to meet amazing people. Not everyone has romantic potential midweek, but stay in contact with new people even you don't make a love connection. Those you get set up with but don't necessarily want to date could still be friends, business connections, or hiking buddies.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItUsing Beer to Cure a Smartphone AddictionDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style