Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Nothing is set in stone, which means a relationship you said goodbye to in the recent past might be worth giving a second chance. The person you thought you weren't compatible with has changed - or you've changed so that you don't think their faults are as bad as you once did. Either way, romance is a definite possibility this week. Your pride is wounded over the weekend, which makes unlikely a second date with the person who wounded it.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all