Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Nothing is set in stone, which means a relationship you said goodbye to in the recent past might be worth giving a second chance. The person you thought you weren't compatible with has changed - or you've changed so that you don't think their faults are as bad as you once did. Either way, romance is a definite possibility this week. Your pride is wounded over the weekend, which makes unlikely a second date with the person who wounded it.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both