Apr 30 - May 6, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You aren't usually one to show off, but you're feeling confident as the week starts out, and there's nothing wrong with letting the dating world see what you have to offer. The pool of potential romantic candidates is smaller than you'd like it to be when attending a midweek event, but pay attention to details. Someone in the crowd could be a good match for you. A lie told over the weekend will stick with you. Tell the truth as much as possible.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both