May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Are you being too critical of potential dates? Most people have their wish lists when it comes to the people they want to date, but if yours is too specific (i.e., nitpicky), you're limiting your options. Try not to say no based on looks alone midweek. Even though it isn't love at first sight, a small attraction could grow into something more if you give it a chance.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?