May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's fun going on a date with someone who treats you to everything, but are they expecting something in return? It's hard to find trustworthy people to spend your time with, Cancer, especially in the first part of the week. It's better to spend time alone than with people who are only into you superficially. A first or second date might not go smoothly or as planned over the weekend, but the third time could be the charm.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all