Jul 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
There's a right and a wrong time to disclose personal details, Taurus, and it isn't a good idea to share too much about yourself on a first date. You get excited easily midweek when you meet someone who seems like they have long-term romantic potential, but you could scare the person off if you're too enthusiastic. Music is key in meeting new people over the weekend. Attend a concert or browse through old records at a vintage shop.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both