Jul 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of your plate to start the week, and your dating life might have to take a back seat to family or work obligations. If you have to cancel a date, be sure to let the other person know that it isn't personal. You experience what it feels like to be rejected toward the end of the week. While it isn't the first time, this time it cuts deep. Flirting with someone new over the weekend makes you feel better.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all