Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You've been trying different dating techniques, but it might be time to get back to basics. You know by now what works and what doesn't. The farther you go outside of your comfort zone, the less likely you are to find someone who likes you for who you truly are. A date who shows more style than substance at the end of the week isn't your perfect match, but they could be fun for a while.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all