Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You don't usually like to stand out from the crowd, but as the week begins you actually enjoy the attention you're getting. The most important thing to remember, though, is to be yourself. You might attract someone by being someone else, but it would be practically impossible to keep it up over the long term. Your dedication is one of your most attractive qualities over the weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500