Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You don't usually like to stand out from the crowd, but as the week begins you actually enjoy the attention you're getting. The most important thing to remember, though, is to be yourself. You might attract someone by being someone else, but it would be practically impossible to keep it up over the long term. Your dedication is one of your most attractive qualities over the weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilitySNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair