Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
They say that when the going gets tough, the tough get going, but your first instinct at any sign of emotional trouble is to head for the hills. Trying to avoid a romance-related problem will only prolong it midweek. Stay present in the moment and play the cards you've been dealt. The end of the week is a great time to reassess dating strategies that just aren't working for you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?