Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You don't usually like to stand out from the crowd, but as the week begins you actually enjoy the attention you're getting. The most important thing to remember, though, is to be yourself. You might attract someone by being someone else, but it would be practically impossible to keep it up over the long term. Your dedication is one of your most attractive qualities over the weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play