Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's disappointing when a big date doesn't go well, especially with someone you really thought you'd hit it off with, but there are no guarantees when it comes to love. The worst thing you can do after a letdown like that is get discouraged. Pick yourself up, dust off those old pickup lines, and get right back into the dating saddle! Say yes to an invitation over the weekend. A friendship could turn into something more.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both