Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
New people always come with a certain amount of "baggage," of course, but don't let past problems keep you from to getting to know someone better. Activities centered on kids have very positive vibes midweek, and your nurturing side helps cast you in a positive light to a new love interest. You've been looking everywhere for your next great romance, but over the weekend it looks to be closer to home than you think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all