Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
New people always come with a certain amount of "baggage," of course, but don't let past problems keep you from to getting to know someone better. Activities centered on kids have very positive vibes midweek, and your nurturing side helps cast you in a positive light to a new love interest. You've been looking everywhere for your next great romance, but over the weekend it looks to be closer to home than you think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500