Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
New people always come with a certain amount of "baggage," of course, but don't let past problems keep you from to getting to know someone better. Activities centered on kids have very positive vibes midweek, and your nurturing side helps cast you in a positive light to a new love interest. You've been looking everywhere for your next great romance, but over the weekend it looks to be closer to home than you think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse