Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
New people always come with a certain amount of "baggage," of course, but don't let past problems keep you from to getting to know someone better. Activities centered on kids have very positive vibes midweek, and your nurturing side helps cast you in a positive light to a new love interest. You've been looking everywhere for your next great romance, but over the weekend it looks to be closer to home than you think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe