Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Being in the right place at the right time makes all the difference as the week starts, so be sure to stay on schedule and only cancel a date or time with friends if it's completely necessary. A friend or co-worker thinks they have a perfect match for you midweek, but do they really know what you're looking for? You'll know immediately whether or not there's chemistry. If not, don't feel obligated to stay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both