Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Being in the right place at the right time makes all the difference as the week starts, so be sure to stay on schedule and only cancel a date or time with friends if it's completely necessary. A friend or co-worker thinks they have a perfect match for you midweek, but do they really know what you're looking for? You'll know immediately whether or not there's chemistry. If not, don't feel obligated to stay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?