Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Being in the right place at the right time makes all the difference as the week starts, so be sure to stay on schedule and only cancel a date or time with friends if it's completely necessary. A friend or co-worker thinks they have a perfect match for you midweek, but do they really know what you're looking for? You'll know immediately whether or not there's chemistry. If not, don't feel obligated to stay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play