Jan 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If the best way you can come up with to impress someone at the start of the week is to buy an expensive gift, you aren't trying hard enough. Use your creativity instead of your bank account to show how unique you really are. You make great connections networking midweek, but can you somehow translate them into romance? It isn't always a good idea to mix business and pleasure. Check for signs that your advances are wanted before acting on your feelings.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both