Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If the best way you can come up with to impress someone at the start of the week is to buy an expensive gift, you aren't trying hard enough. Use your creativity instead of your bank account to show how unique you really are. You make great connections networking midweek, but can you somehow translate them into romance? It isn't always a good idea to mix business and pleasure. Check for signs that your advances are wanted before acting on your feelings.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now