Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If the best way you can come up with to impress someone at the start of the week is to buy an expensive gift, you aren't trying hard enough. Use your creativity instead of your bank account to show how unique you really are. You make great connections networking midweek, but can you somehow translate them into romance? It isn't always a good idea to mix business and pleasure. Check for signs that your advances are wanted before acting on your feelings.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500