Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If the best way you can come up with to impress someone at the start of the week is to buy an expensive gift, you aren't trying hard enough. Use your creativity instead of your bank account to show how unique you really are. You make great connections networking midweek, but can you somehow translate them into romance? It isn't always a good idea to mix business and pleasure. Check for signs that your advances are wanted before acting on your feelings.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all