Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your love life can get so bogged down with drama sometimes that you forget to have fun! Put some laughter and spontaneity back into dating at the beginning of the week. You'll be glad you did! It's a struggle to keep your private life private midweek, especially since a friend or family member is being particularly nosy. If you want to keep something to yourself, don't post it on a social networking site.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play