Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your love life can get so bogged down with drama sometimes that you forget to have fun! Put some laughter and spontaneity back into dating at the beginning of the week. You'll be glad you did! It's a struggle to keep your private life private midweek, especially since a friend or family member is being particularly nosy. If you want to keep something to yourself, don't post it on a social networking site.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all