Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your love life can get so bogged down with drama sometimes that you forget to have fun! Put some laughter and spontaneity back into dating at the beginning of the week. You'll be glad you did! It's a struggle to keep your private life private midweek, especially since a friend or family member is being particularly nosy. If you want to keep something to yourself, don't post it on a social networking site.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now