Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
There are rules of etiquette to follow when you're out on a date, so even if you don't feel like being polite at the start of the week, it's in your best interests to mind your manners. Listen closely to your inner voice when trying to make a choice between two people midweek. Your heart says one thing but your mind knows better. Being assertive gets you what you want over the weekend, but regret is a hard pill to swallow.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play