Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
All love stories aren't meant to have a happy ending, a fact you may know all too well from past relationships. It's time to put your heartbreak into proper perspective, though. What they say is true - it really is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Getting a second chance to go on a date with someone you really like renews your hope in romance over the weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all