Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
All love stories aren't meant to have a happy ending, a fact you may know all too well from past relationships. It's time to put your heartbreak into proper perspective, though. What they say is true - it really is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Getting a second chance to go on a date with someone you really like renews your hope in romance over the weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now